Re: pg_hba.conf: 'trust' vs. 'md5' Issues

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: pg_hba.conf: 'trust' vs. 'md5' Issues
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Jeanna Geier wrote:

> Any thoughts??  Like I said previously, I did build this on Windows from
> source so we could use the SSL option.....could I have missed something when
> I was doing that? (It was my first time and I was following instructions from
> the INSTALL docs)

Jeanna, see my earlier email regarding all the different variations and also
where to find your pgpass file on windows.  But, please note, you don't have
to build the windows version from source to use SSL.  The two binary versions
I was using for testing both worked fine with SSL.

Сообщение: Re: pg_hba.conf: 'trust' vs. 'md5' Issues
Сообщение: Re: pg_hba.conf: 'trust' vs. 'md5' Issues