Re: pg_dumpall 8.1.4 large objects error

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: pg_dumpall 8.1.4 large objects error
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006, Jeff Frost wrote:

>> I'm running a test dump now, so we'll see sometime tomorrow (it takes about
>> 20 hrs with the current setup) if it worked properly or if I find a new
>> problem. :-)
>
> You'll be happy to hear that the test dump was successful and actually only
> required 12 hrs to complete.  Now that we can create a valid db dump, we'll
> be doing the upgrade as soon as a maintenance window presents itself.

Server is now up and running on 8.1.4 and much happier for it!  The restore
only took about 5 hours compared with 12 hours to dump!  Wow, I guess we've
had a few performance enhancements between 7.3 and 8.1. :-)

Thanks for all the help as always!

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/