Re: Proposed doc-patch: Identifying the Current WAL file

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: Proposed doc-patch: Identifying the Current WAL file
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Sat, 15 Apr 2006, Tom Lane wrote:

> For a command-line solution it's probably sufficient to sort by mtime,
> ie
>     ls -t | head -1

A while back when I was trying to work this out on the admin list, I believe
we came up with the following:

ls -tp /pg_xlog/ | grep -v "backup\|/" | head -1

which seems to work fairly well.  Looks like that thread is here:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-admin/2005-10/msg00173.php

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/

Сообщение: Re: Proposed doc-patch: Identifying the Current WAL file
Сообщение: Re: Proposed doc-patch: Identifying the Current WAL file