Re: Fw: lo_import problem

От Jeff Frost
Тема Re: Fw: lo_import problem
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
This worked fine for me on a freshly installed 8.0.3 on Windows XP:

pics=# INSERT into images VALUES ( lo_import('C:\\Program Files\\PostgreSQL\\8.0\\Installation Notes.rtf'), 'notes');

"could not open server file" means that either the file does not exist, or the
user you are trying to access the file as does not have the rights to read it.

Again, check your permissions as I mentioned to you earlier.

--
Jeff Frost, Owner     <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com>
Frost Consulting, LLC     http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/