Implementation of three new operators inside the PostgreSQL

От Rupesh Bajaj
Тема Implementation of three new operators inside the PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I am mailing on behalf of the Database Systems Lab, Indian Institute of
Science(IISc), Bangalore, India. We have implemented three new operators internal to the PostgreSQL 8.1.2 engine in
order to support queries on multilingual data(english and hindi as of
now). It can be extended to support any other language. In the process, we
have augmented the parser, rewriter, planner and optimizer to support such queries. We want to make a release of the
our version now.

Could you please let me know if there is any standard procedure to be
followed for release of PostgreSQL. Also please let me know if we can release our version on the official
PostgreSQL site - www.postgresql.org
Thank you.

Regards,
Sharat. & Rupesh