What secret resipy of PostgreSQL (insert more faster than delete)?

От henryJack
Тема What secret resipy of PostgreSQL (insert more faster than delete)?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What secret resipy of PostgreSQL (insert more faster than delete)?

I doing an investigation on PostgreSQL, I figure out PostgreSQL powerful in
inserting data into the database.

We normally, expect that insert more slow than select and delete queries
because database have to create a row then set the data one by one into the
database (in between check is it the row correct to inside?)....

Delete just delete the whole row that checked ones.

Quite curious on this....

Any new technology implemented?

Thank you

Peace!!!!