Re: CRM/Sales Management Software For PostgreSQL

От Rich Shepard
Тема Re: CRM/Sales Management Software For PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 22 May 2006, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  I've been searching for sales/customer management software I can use in my
> small business _and_ which can use postgres as the database back end. I don't
> understand why this has been an essentially futile search; almost everyone
> puts something out that is hard wired for MySQL.

   For those interested in this thread, CentricCRM and OpenCRX both advertise
themselves as "enterprise class" applications requiring a Java Enterprise
Edition installation.

   A useful list of available potential solutions can be found on this Web
page <http://www.sellmorenow.com/ByPlatform.htm>. I had looked at Anteil last
year, but it seems to have died. It did not want to install and my e-mails to
the available address went unasnwered.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.             |  The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM)  |          Accelerator

Сообщение: Re: Announce: GPL Framework centered on Postgres
Сообщение: Re: Announce: GPL Framework centered on Postgres