Re: Getting the length of varlength data using

От Jeremy Drake
Тема Re: Getting the length of varlength data using
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
It looks like pg_column_size gives you the actual size on disk, ie after
compression.

What looks interesting for you would be byteaoctetlen or the function it
wraps, toast_raw_datum_size.  See src/backend/access/heap/tuptoaster.c.
pg_column_size calls toast_datum_size, while byteaoctetlen/textoctetlen
calls toast_raw_datum_size.

--
"Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern
technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat."

Сообщение: Re: Getting the length of varlength data using PG_DETOAST_DATUM_SLICE
Сообщение: Re: Getting the length of varlength data using PG_DETOAST_DATUM_SLICE