Re: PG 8.0.4, Centos and 64 bit

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: PG 8.0.4, Centos and 64 bit
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Brian Mathis wrote:

> Also, are there any rpms for this setup? I looked in the binary section for
> rpms, but all the directories were empty.

We currently don't have a x86_64 server that runs RHEL 4. That's why
there are no RPMs for that arch (I've uploaded RPMs for many platforms
BTW). If someone wants to assist us to build RPMs for that platform,
please contact me. We'll give you all the necesarry information.

Regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
Kivi Bilişim Teknolojileri - http://www.kivi.com.tr