Re: Version number in psql banner

От aly.dharshi@telus.net
Тема Re: Version number in psql banner
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Darcy Buskermolen wrote:

> Yes I've seen the same frustration from users,  I think the banner should say
> something along the lines of "psql client version foo connected to server bar
> version sfoo"
    I second this, I think that something like "psl client version
8.03 connected to server db01 running PostgreSQL version 8.1" would be
real swell.
    Cheers,
    Aly.

--
Aly S.P Dharshi
aly.dharshi@telus.net

От: Patrick Welche
Сообщение: Re: upgrade path / versioning roles
От: Allan Wang
Сообщение: rename constraint behavior for duplicate names?