Re: ODBC compilation error

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: ODBC compilation error
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
>    configure: error: unixODBC driver manager not found
>
> However I do have "unixODBC-2.2.0-5" installed on my machine.

If you are using a rpm based system do you have the unixODBC devel package
installed?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

>  I would appreciate if any help is provided on this.
>
> Thanks,
> Shanthi.

Command Prompt, Inc., Your PostgreSQL solutions company. 503-667-4564
Custom programming, 24x7 support, managed services, and hosting
Open Source Authors: plPHP, pgManage, Co-Authors: plPerlNG
Reliable replication, Mammoth Replicator - http://www.commandprompt.com/