Re: French site with postgresql name

От Fabien COELHO
Тема Re: French site with postgresql name
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello Dennis,

> Some french guy on IRC showed the site http://www.postgresql.fr/ that does
> not contain anything about postgresql. I don't speak french so I can't
> tell what the page is about. It looks linux related.
>
> This doesn't really belong on the -hackers list but I don't know where to
> send the info or even if someone cares about it at all.

The .fr names are now available for all. It changes from the previous
situation where you had to be a company and could only register the name
of that company.

I sent a mail to the person that did it as told by "whois", to ask about
his motivation. I do not expect much.

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho@cri.ensmp.fr