Re: PhAdmin3

От Andreas Tille
Тема Re: PhAdmin3
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Andreas Pflug wrote:

> > That would be a solution but in fact, that's the first thing I asked
> > Ron Lee (debian wxWin maintainer) when I contacted him last summer. I
> > also proposed to produce a pgAdmin3 specific package of wxWindows that
> > I would have uploaded to experimental, but he asked me not to do so.
>
> Actually things around wx are becoming more and more frustrating. I
> don't see a chance to get a wx version that's suitable for pgAdmin3
> execution for a long time, i.e. the needed patches are stuck in the bug
> tracker.
Well, besides the stupid naming stuff: According to my own experience
I think wx* people are kind of conservative.  I personally prefere this
way of handling things because you can build onto a solid basis.  But I
can't say anything about the problem in detail because I do not programm
with wx* - just maintaining some packages using this library.

Kind regards

           Andreas.

От: Andreas Pflug
Сообщение: Re: Licence disclaimer
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: Automatic registration on Downloading sites using a PAD file