Re: Thread-safe configuration option appears to misfunction

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Thread-safe configuration option appears to misfunction
Дата
Re: Thread-safe configuration option appears to misfunction  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:

> Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> > Is it intended that libpq is always compiled with the so-called
> > "thread-safe" compiler option, regardless of whether I used
> > --enable-thread-thing?
>
> It certainly should not be doing that, but my OS has no thread flags, so
> I am not seeing it here.  What exactly do you see?

It's using -D_REENTRANT etc. (linux template) when compiling libpq.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: problem with RH7.3 Pg7.3.4 binaries