Re: problem with RH7.3 Pg7.3.4 binaries

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: problem with RH7.3 Pg7.3.4 binaries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> I know building RPMs can be a major pain, but ISTM that builds should be
> published that don't break on vanilla installations. I'm prepared to
> help with fixing this if necessary. For now I've upgraded to 7.3.3 (the
> RPMs for this don't suffer the same problem on RH7.3).

Sorry, that's my fault, not Lamar's. I built the 7.3 RPMs for him.
Unfortunately I don't have a plain vanilla installation available -- I
had forgotten that I upgraded ssl to something non-standard :(

Perhaps if you have a vanilla 7.3 machine available, you could build new
7.3 RPMs from the source RPM and give them to Lamar for distribution?

Joe

Сообщение: Re: Thread-safe configuration option appears to misfunction
Сообщение: Re: Thread-safe configuration option appears to misfunction