Re: any known issues with 7.3?

От David F. Skoll
Тема Re: any known issues with 7.3?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On Mon, 23 Dec 2002, Timothy D McKernan wrote:

> Before we push it out into our production environment I wanted to make
> one last check with regards to bugs - is anybody aware of any bugs that
> have popped up in 7.3?  I haven't seen any unexpected issues on the
> mailing lists but I wanted to make sure I haven't missed anything.

Not a bug, but something that bit me:  Whereas 7.2.x accepts the expression
"current_date()", 7.3 insists on "current_date" without the parentheses.
It was probably an error on my part originally; the parser seems
to have been tightened up.  You might want to test all your queries to
ensure the syntax is correct.

Other than that, 7.3 has worked fine for me in my tests.

--
David.