Re: [SQL] Thoughts on a Isolation/Security problem.

От Achilleus Mantzios
Тема Re: [SQL] Thoughts on a Isolation/Security problem.
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
O Luckys έγραψε στις Apr 18, 2006 :

> how about having a company table, and company_code column across all
> relevant table, although you'll have to modify your application also, which
> would be an additional clause in the WHERE condition e.g where company_code
> = 'which company user has logged in'.
> The user has to specify while logging under which company he's going to work
> on.
> This way would be ideal even for your Global financial consolidations if the
> mgmt requires in the due course.
> other option would be of two tables, Company , Organization, where you can
> have company1, org1, org2 etc., this can also be applied in the same pattern
> as stated above.

Thanx for your thoughts, but this would require touching
173 tables +
2,594 SQL statements in a sum of 324 programs (which sum into 125,085
lines of code)

--
-Achilleus

Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] Thoughts on a Isolation/Security problem.
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] Thoughts on a Isolation/Security problem.