Re: On hardcoded type aliases and typmod for user types

От Dennis Bjorklund
Тема Re: On hardcoded type aliases and typmod for user types
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:

> Err, well. My thought was a certain group of type-suffix options would
> be permitted (only zero or one at a time), for example:
>
>    WITH TIME ZONE
>    WITHOUT TIME ZONE
>    CHARACTER SET xxx

String types have 3 modifiers, the length, the charset and the collation.
The syntax of these are defined by the standard so at least that syntax
ought to be allowed (even if there are more work to actually do anything
with charset and collation info).

--
/Dennis Björklund