Implementation of SQLSTATE and SQLERRM variables

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Implementation of SQLSTATE and SQLERRM variables
Дата
Re: Implementation of SQLSTATE and SQLERRM variables  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-patches
Hello,

I updated patch to last changes plpgsql code. Patch contains changes for
gram.y, pl_exec.c, plpgsql.h, regress/sql/plpgsql.sql and
regress/output/plpgsql.out. I can't to write documenation, my english is
terrible.

This patch is implementation of variables SQLERRM and SQLSTATE for plpgsql
language. Variable SQLSTATE contains five chars PostgreSQL Error Code,
SQLERRM contains relevant message last catched exception. All variables
are attached to plpgsql_block and have local scope. Default values are
'00000' for SQLSTATE and 'Sucessful completion' for SQLERRM.

Best regards
Pavel Stehule

Вложения