Re: [HACKERS] Implementation of SQLCODE and SQLERRM

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Implementation of SQLCODE and SQLERRM
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Hello,

I am not sure, I corrected memory problems, I think, but there are some
changes in plpgsql code. I'l update patch today.

Regards
Pavel Stehule

On Mon, 18 Apr 2005, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Guys, is this patch ready for application?  I think so, but am not 100%
> sure.

> Pavel Stehule wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I changed code by your and Neil's notes. The name SQLCODE isn't well,
> > better is SQLSTATE. It's very similar DB2 variable. I am not sure, so my
> > solutions is best. Propably not. It's only particular solution for
> > plpgsql. The files plpgsql.sql and plpgsql.out are diffs for regression
> > tests.
> >
> >  This patch is implementation of variables SQLERRM and SQLSTATE for plpgsql
> >  language. Variable SQLSTATE contains five chars PostgreSQL Error Code,
> >  SQLERRM contains relevant message last catched exception. All variables
> >  are attached to plpgsql_block and have local scope. Default values are
> >  '00000' for SQLSTATE and 'Sucessful completion' for SQLERRM.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Pavel Stehule

> [ Attachment, skipping... ]

> [ Attachment, skipping... ]

> [ Attachment, skipping... ]

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Implementation of SQLCODE and SQLERRM variables for
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Implementation of SQLCODE and SQLERRM