Re: Nested Transactions, Abort All

От Pavel Stehule
Тема Re: Nested Transactions, Abort All
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> An 'END SUB' after a 'BEGIN SUB' in plpgsql could be required, and could
> mean start/end block and subtx. I do not really see a downside.
> But, it would imho only make sense if the 'END SUB' would commit sub
> or abort sub iff subtx is in aborted state (see my prev posting)
>
> Andreas

Hello,

is good idea use keywords "begin sub" and "end sub"? Programmers like me
will be an problems with reading and writing SP, because begin sub and
mostly end sub are keywords from visual basic with different sense.
BEGIN SUBTRANSACTION and END SUBTRANSACTION is longer but more readable

regards
Pavel Stehule

Сообщение: Re: User Quota Implementation
Сообщение: Re: User Quota Implementation