Re: Commercial binary support?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Commercial binary support?
Дата
Re: Commercial binary support?
Список pgsql-hackers
> Does that mean I have supplied Logictree Systems PostgreSQL? PostgreSQL with
> Logictree Systems TSearch2?

Actually to some degree, yes. Of course a lot would depend on the type
of contract you have with them you may be "responsible" for that code.
However, I would love to see those patches.

Sincerely,

Joshua Drake

And if I'd made no modifications to the code? I

--
Co-Founder
Command Prompt, Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Commercial binary support?
Сообщение: Re: Commercial binary support?