Re: Commercial binary support?

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема Re: Commercial binary support?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> However, I would love to see those patches.

Sure. Should be in the archive. The version for 7.4 was submitted and applied
pre-release but if you really do want the 7.3 runnable stuff I can send it. It
was only the unchecked returns from malloc and family patch in the snowball
directory. I think the original fault reporter still had problems afterwards
though, shame he didn't seem interested in persuing it or providing decent help
to find the cause.

Nigel

Сообщение: Re: Commercial binary support?
Сообщение: Re: Commercial binary support?