Re: PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 1

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 1
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL v7.4 Release Candidate 1  (Martin Marques <martin@bugs.unl.edu.ar>)
Список pgsql-general
Marc G. Fournier writes:

> As we are in the home stretch of a full release, we encourage as many as
> possible to test and report any bugs they can find, whether as part of the
> build process, or running in "real life" scenarios.

Folks, we still need verification of PostgreSQL 7.4 on certain platforms.
See
<http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/supported-platforms.html>
for a list of what has already been tested.  In particular, if you have
any of the following platforms available,

IRIX
NetBSD (anything but ix86)
OpenBSD (anything but ix86 and sparc)
SCO OpenServer

please get the release candidate tarball and run ./configure; make all;
make check; make install on them to see whether everything works.  If you
have several compilers available (GCC and vendor compiler), try both.
Report the results together with `uname -a` to
pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net