Re: Make check uses wrong binary.

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Make check uses wrong binary.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kurt Roeckx writes:

> In the log file it says:
> The program
>     /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postgres
> needed by initdb does not belong to PostgreSQL version 7.4beta2, or
> there may be a configuration problem.

There is logic at the top of initdb that tries to prefer a "postgres"
program in its own directory of the hardcoded location.  Please look
there if you find anything wrong.

> In src/test/regress/pg_regress I see this:
> libdir='/usr/local/pgsql/lib'
> pkglibdir='/usr/local/pgsql/lib'
> bindir='/usr/local/pgsql/bin'
> datadir='/usr/local/pgsql/share'

But there is also this:
   bindir=$temp_install/install/$bindir   libdir=$temp_install/install/$libdir
pkglibdir=$temp_install/install/$pkglibdir  datadir=$temp_install/install/$datadir

So everything is correct in this regard.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net