Make check uses wrong binary.

От Kurt Roeckx
Тема Make check uses wrong binary.
Дата
Re: Make check uses wrong binary.  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I've seen this before, and I'm not sure why I get this.

When I run make check, in the top dir, I get:
============== removing existing temp installation    ==============
============== creating temporary installation        ==============
============== initializing database system           ==============

pg_regress: initdb failed
Examine ./log/initdb.log for the reason.

make[2]: *** [check] Error 2

In the log file it says:
The program   /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postgres
needed by initdb does not belong to PostgreSQL version 7.4beta2, or
there may be a configuration problem.

Obviously, it's not supposed to take that binary but the one in
the source tree.

Before I did this, I did a make clean and a make.

In src/test/regress/pg_regress I see this:
libdir='/usr/local/pgsql/lib'
pkglibdir='/usr/local/pgsql/lib'
bindir='/usr/local/pgsql/bin'
datadir='/usr/local/pgsql/share'

Kurt

Сообщение: Re: Link.shared help/BROKEN UNIXWARE!/Reversion Request.
Сообщение: Re: Link.shared help/BROKEN UNIXWARE!/Reversion Request.