Re: Was: Re: 7.3.3 ANALYZE problem

От Achilleus Mantzios
Тема Re: Was: Re: 7.3.3 ANALYZE problem
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, Tom Lane wrote:

> Achilleus Mantzios <achill@matrix.gatewaynet.com> writes:
> > Finally i found the bad row in the bad table.
>
> Were you able to determine what value was actually stored?  (You might
> try using EXTRACT to get different parts of it.)

I was sorta in panic mode especially when i saw this pg_dump not working,
so i prefered to get things back to normal, (since it was on production)
than solve the problem.

But i reproduced the problem by entering (exactly as you quoted)

1000000000-07-02 16:11:00

>             regards, tom lane

Achilleus Mantzios
S/W Engineer
IT dept
Dynacom Tankers Mngmt
Nikis 4, Glyfada
Athens 16610
Greece
tel:    +30-210-8981112
fax:    +30-210-8981877
email:  achill at matrix dot gatewaynet dot com
        mantzios at softlab dot ece dot ntua dot gr