Unexpected node type 711

От David Morris
Тема Unexpected node type 711
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I am trying to update a view, and I get the following error:

ERROR:  expression_tree_walker: Unexpected node type 711

Version:  PostgreSQL 7.3.2

The view is to replace an old view, but I get the same view
if I rename it and create a new view.  The relevant portions
of the view that changed are listed below:

------------OLD VERSION---------------------
CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW XXXXXXXX
            CASE    WHEN sv.is_bit_field THEN sv.length
                    ELSE cdt.bit_length * COALESCE(sv.length, 1)
            END AS bit_length,
--------END OLD VERSION---------------------

------------NEW VERSION---------------------
CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW XXXXXXXX
            CASE    WHEN sv.is_bit_field THEN COALESCE(sv.length, const.num_value, ev.value, evconst.num_value)
                    ELSE cdt.bit_length * COALESCE(sv.length, const.num_value, ev.value, evconst,num_value, 1)
            END AS bit_length,
            OUTER JOIN t_Constants const        ON sv.fk_t_Constants              = const.pk_t_Constants
            OUTER JOIN t_Enum_Vars ev           ON sv.fk_t_Enum_Vars              = ev.pk_t_Enum_Vars
            OUTER JOIN t_Constants evconst      ON ev.fk_t_Constants              = evconst.pk_t_Constants

Any help on what went wrong?  As far as I can tell, I'm not
doing anything here I haven't in a hundred other places.

--David