consistency checks

От Laurette Cisneros
Тема consistency checks
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
We had an out of space problem that affected the 7.3.1 server we are running.
Some tables in various databases were being restored and there are
continuously running processes that insert data into several tables fairly
often.  We have 30+ databases on this server.

My question is this: how do I find if there was any corruption in the data
for those tables?  Will vacuum find this out?  Is there some other tool
that can be used to "hunt down" corruption?  This is to double check if any
harm was done by the out of space event.

Thanks,

--
Laurette Cisneros, L.D.
The Database Group