Re: DBD::Pg now without maintainer

От alex@pilosoft.com
Тема Re: DBD::Pg now without maintainer
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
For what its worth, I'm doing heavy postgresql development at my new
business, and wouldn't mind picking up DBD::Pg maintainership.

I think I'm fairly familiar with DBD::Pg details, having submitted more
than a few patches last year (some accepted some fallen by wayside, to
both Edmund and Jeff).

-alex