Re: Problems compiling PostgreSQL 7.2.2 rpm

От Devrim GUNDUZ
Тема Re: Problems compiling PostgreSQL 7.2.2 rpm
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Sat, 24 Aug 2002, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> You need to install the XFree86-devel and/or XFree86-libs-devel (not
> sure which one).
>
> I don't know why is it trying to compile something with Tk anyway...
> maybe you can disable that in the RPM, but I'm sure Lamar will tell you
> exactly what is the problem.

Thanks. It worked. Installed the XFree86-devel rpm, built the rpms and
installed them.

Best regards.

--

Devrim GUNDUZ

devrim@oper.metu.edu.tr            Tel  : (312) 295 9318
devrim.gunduz@linux.org.tr        Faks : (312) 295 9494

        Web : http://devrim.oper.metu.edu.tr

От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: What is the listserv address?