Unwanted redirection from gborg to sourceforge?

От Nigel J. Andrews
Тема Unwanted redirection from gborg to sourceforge?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I've just had a look on gborg.postgresql.org and out of curiosity followed
the link the the web publishing and content management collection of
projects, of which there are 7, apparently.

However, I get redirected to sourceforge for phpPgAds. This appears to be
related to phpAdsNew which coincidentally is the last entry, the third I
think, rendered on the gborg page before I get redirected. A quick look
through gborg page source shows that there is indeed a piece of javascript
moving the browser over to sourceforge. Can the gborg maintainers prevent
such things being entered in the description etc. fields for projects. It's
a simple 'security' flaw that often gets over looked, what if I described a
project as:

    This is a nasty <blink>project desription.

(Stepping back into the past with that one)

Obviously existing project information needs to be scanned and cleaned up as
well.

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director