Re: bug in config for cygwin

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: bug in config for cygwin
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Scott writes:

> I'm not sure if what I've noticed fully qualifies as a bug...but, I run cygwin and also do a lot of development with
vc++(6)...Using version 7.2.1 I built the libpq++ libs/dll for win32 for use in my vc++ progs, and also ran the
'configure'script under cygwin...the problem occurs in the pg_config_os.h file, where an "#include <cygwin/version.h>"
occursbefore an "#ifdef __CYGWIN__" - so naturally my vc++ builds fail. By moving the include to after the ifdef the
problemgoes away...I thought I'd send this here so somwone with knowledge of patching the configure scripts etc. might
havea look.

If you configure under cygwin then you can't build under not-cygwin.  If
you want to build the libraries for native Windows you need to follow the
instructions for the native build.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Bug #740: Temp tables not deleted if postmaster crashes
От: "Scott"
Сообщение: Re: bug in config for cygwin