Re: Craetalang function can't find libgcc_s.so.1 on Solaris

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Craetalang function can't find libgcc_s.so.1 on Solaris
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Randall Perry dijo:

> I successfully compiled, installed, initdb'ed' and started Postgres 7.2.1
> only to discover createlang wouldn't work. Here's the error:
>
> # /usr/local/pgsql/bin/createlang plpgsql template1
> ERROR:  Load of file /usr/local/pgsql/lib/plpgsql.so failed: ld.so.1:
> /usr/local/pgsql/bin/postmaster: fatal: libgcc_s.so.1: open failed: No such
> file or directory
> createlang: language installation failed
>
> Libgcc_s.so.1 is in the environment path at /usr/local/lib.

Put /usr/local/lib in LD_LIBRARY_PATH, or in /etc/ld.so.conf (I'm
assuming Linux's ld.so behaviour; I don't know whether Solaris is
similar.  At least the LD_LIBRARY_PATH trick should work).  That should
do the trick.

"Granting software the freedom to evolve guarantees only different results,
not better ones." (Zygo Blaxell)