Re: Broken acos in PL/PGSQL?

От Darren Ferguson
Тема Re: Broken acos in PL/PGSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Seems to work fine here

oss=> select acos(1);
 acos
------
    0
(1 row)

oss=> create function stest(integer) returns integer as '
oss'> declare
oss'>  _num alias for $1;
oss'> begin
oss'>  return acos(_num);
oss'> end;' language 'plpgsql';
CREATE
oss=> select stest(1);
 stest
-------
     0
(1 row)

Version information

oss=> select version();
                           version
 PostgreSQL 7.2.1 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by GCC 2.96
(1 row)

What version are you running???

--
Darren Ferguson

От: pgsql-gen Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)
Сообщение: Broken acos in PL/PGSQL?
От: "Peter A. Daly"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] []performance issues