Broken acos in PL/PGSQL?

От pgsql-gen Newsgroup (@Basebeans.com)
Тема Broken acos in PL/PGSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Subject: [GENERAL] Broken acos in PL/PGSQL?
From: Milo Hyson <milo@cyberlifelabs.com>
 ===
I just ran into a show stopper exception on one of my systems. It seems the
acos() function in PL/PGSQL throws an exception if it's called with a 1. All
other acos() implementations I've ever used return a zero. I did some poking
around and every acos() reference I could find for other software returns a
zero. Is Postgres' implementation intentional or an oversight? In the context
of my application, zero is the correct value to return in this case.

--
Milo Hyson
CyberLife Labs, LLC