Re: Documentation

От Aaron Mulder
Тема Re: Documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> this is the error messages
> Exception
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Can't create
> DataSource: org.postgresql.Driver
>
> Root
> javax.servlet.ServletException: Can't create
> DataSource: org.postgresql.Driver

    It's probably a class loading exception; whatever is trying to
instantiate the connection can't find the class "org.postgresql.Driver".
Are you sure you have the JDBC driver in your WEB-INF/lib or in the
correct area of the server's class hierarchy?
    There's a small chance it could be a ClassCastException, if the
version of the driver you're using is not suited for the version of the
JDK you're using, but I think the former is more likely.

Aaron