Re: Documentation

От fabian_valdes@zona52.com
Тема Re: Documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Quoting Andrew Sullivan <andrew@libertyrms.info>:

> On Mon, Jul 22, 2002 at 12:06:46PM -0500,
> fabian_valdes@zona52.com wrote:
>
> > get  some information about JSP and
> Postgresql?, I
> > have tried to connect to a DB in postgresql
> but I have
> > not had success,
>
> Is your database working?  Is it listening?
Yes my DB es working, in fact, I can access to it with
Perl,
> Have you configured it
> at all?

Yes I configured all, with ./configure --with-java
with-perl and I installed it, other stuffs that I
installed was tomcat 4.0.3, java 1.3.0(because 1.4.0
did not work very well) and ant 1.3

 What error message do you get?

this is the error messages
Exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: Can't create
DataSource: org.postgresql.Driver

Root
javax.servlet.ServletException: Can't create
DataSource: org.postgresql.Driver

> --
> ----
> Andrew Sullivan
> 87 Mowat Avenue
> Liberty RMS                           Toronto,
> Ontario Canada
> <andrew@libertyrms.info>
>       M6K 3E3
>                                          +1 416
> 646 3304 x110

> TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with
> the unregister command
> majordomo@postgresql.org)

Abre una cuenta de por vida en Zona52.com