Re: dropping anonymous constraints

От Ben Liblit
Тема Re: dropping anonymous constraints
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> Try psql's \d command to check out constraint names.

That did it.  Thank you for the speedy reply.

(I can't help but shake my head at the design of ALTER TABLE's constraint
manipulation facilities, whose non-orthogonality requires one to step
outside the language and use things like "\d" to accomplish this sort of
task.  Perhaps when I have more database experience under my belt that
will feel like less of a kludge.)

In any case, thanks again for the help!