Re: I18n & Pgaccess ( & psql)

От Tille, Andreas
Тема Re: I18n & Pgaccess ( & psql)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8 Apr 2002, tony wrote:

> OK so check out DBvisualiser or some other Java tool for them.
Thanks for the hint.  Seem to be nice.  On the other hand it is a
quite restrictive License and no source available.  Moreover it
does not actually help in the case of international characters
in select statements :-(((.

Moreover it does not seem to have the functionality like pgaccess
to just edit certain fields in a table.  I just can't believe that
people do not miss something like Access for Linux ...

> There are several Java tools in the techdocs.posgresql.org site
Any certain link on this page?  I even missed the DBvisualizer (please
note the 'z' instead of 's' in your quote). and found it using Google
search.

Kind regards

         Andreas.

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Seq. scan when using comparison operators, why? [netaktiv.com #150]
От: Patrick Welche
Сообщение: numeric test on RiscPC