Re: problems with Tomcat and postgres

От Auri Mason
Тема Re: problems with Tomcat and postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi friend ;P

The first problem that I can see is a clear "Connection refused".
Befor investigate if the cause is Tomcat or something else, correct this
error! Be sure that the postmaster is running with the -i

p.s. usually my run.sh is like:
"./postmaster -i -D /home/me/postgresql/data > logfile 2>&1 &"

Ciao, Auri