Re: stored procedures with parameters w/dotnet

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: stored procedures with parameters w/dotnet
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, PaulS wrote:

> I am looking for a dotnet example of using a stored procedure with
> parameters that returns some data.

I'd be interested too.  We're just putting the .nyet framework up where I
work and I'll be playing with the ADO drivers from source forge so I can
hopefully at least put a real database underneath the beast of Redmond...
:-)

Сообщение: Re: Troubleshoot "unexpected EOF on client connection"
Сообщение: Re: Troubleshoot "unexpected EOF on client connection"