Re: Troubleshoot "unexpected EOF on client connection"

От Chris Gamache
Тема Re: Troubleshoot "unexpected EOF on client connection"
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
--- Richard Huxton <dev@archonet.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 01 April 2004 20:10, Chris Gamache wrote:
> If you can't log at the client, I don't think there's much you can do to
> diagnose this. I'd be tempted to move some stuff out of C: and make space for
> the logs, just while you're looking at this.

Whatabout the lack of a time index? I'm pretty quick, but the WebApplication
only fails under load, and I'm not THAT quick... So there would be no other way
to find the failure except for a timeindex, yes? I've seen it fail on many
different queries. I believe that they are all Select queries, though... No
Insert, Update, or Deletes...

If its not a bug, it is probably as simple as an improper setting. Here's my
connection string in case someone sees a glaring error...

Provider=MSDASQL.1;Password=XXX;Persist Security Info=True;User
ID=XXX;Mode=ReadWrite;Extended

Properties="DRIVER={PostgreSQL};DATABASE=XXX;SERVER=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX;PORT=5432;UID=XXX;PWD=XXX;READONLY=0;PROTOCOL=6.4;FAKEOIDINDEX=1;SHOWOIDCOLUMN=1;ROWVERSIONING=0;SHOWSYSTEMTABLES=0;CONNSETTINGS="

Am I missing a critical setting for 7.03.01.00 ?

CG