Re: question about selecting across multiple dbs

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: question about selecting across multiple dbs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Joe Maldonado wrote:

> Hello,
>     I see that there is an item "Queries across databases or servers (two-phase commit)" on the todo list's urgent
header.I have tried asking this question on the other lists and have not yet gotten a suitable answer to this
question...Whenis this functionality expected to be available in PostgreSQL?  I as well as many others want to be able
torun queries such as

> SELECT a.field_a, b.field_b FROM user:pwd@host.database.schema.table_a AS a NATURAL JOIN local_table AS b;

Note that if you can live with having your databases converted into
schemas within the same database, then you can do this now and with all
the performance available by doing it within a single database.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: COMMENT ON [GROUP/USER]
От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: socket calls in signal handler (WAS: APC + socket restrictions un der Win32?)