Re: Upgrading from 7.2 to 7.4.1 on Redhat 7

От scott.marlowe
Тема Re: Upgrading from 7.2 to 7.4.1 on Redhat 7
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Log in as root, then "su - postgres" and type in "pg_autovacuum --help"
and see if you get a response from that.  If so, the the autovacuum
daemon is there, and all you have to do to get it running it its basic
format is to run it with 'pg_autovacuum -D'.