Great change (size of data dir) upgrading postgresql

От Carlos Costa Portela
Тема Great change (size of data dir) upgrading postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
    Hello all!

    I've upgraded postgresql from 7.2 to 7.4, and my data dir has
changed a lot:

S.ficheros          Tamaño Usado  Disp Uso% Montado en
/dev/hda1             1.9G  1.8G   64M  97% /usr/local/pgsql/data.old
/dev/hdb2             4.5G  357M  3.9G   9% /usr/local/pgsql/data

    Is this normal? I've made some queries to the system and all the
data seems be there. Of course, the database goes faster than before
upgrading it, but I want know if I can delete this data.old directory.

    Thanks in advance,
        Carlos.

       [ http://www.biologia.org/ :: portal especializado en Biología ]
| e-mail:  ccosta@servidores.net | home page: http://casa.ccp.servidores.net |