Re: Drop support for jdk 1.1, 1.2 ?

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Drop support for jdk 1.1, 1.2 ?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 30 Dec 2003, Nikola Milutinovic wrote:

> What happened to the report that 7_3 branch, possibly 7_4 were not thread-safe?
> One user reported concurency problems when using from Tomcat and even submitted
> a patch. Apparently, instance variables were used in the org.postgresql.Driver
> class.

This has been fixed in the 7.4 and HEAD branches.  The patch did not get
in in time for the 7.3.5 release, so it has not gone into the 7.3 branch
because we do not expect another 7.3 series release.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: Multi-threaded servlet environment
Сообщение: Re: Multi-threaded servlet environment