Re: BLOBS : how to remove them totally

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: BLOBS : how to remove them totally
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003, [iso-8859-1] Nilabhra Banerjee wrote:

> But unfortunately I could not extract this data to
> frontend thru java... I tried in two ways but got the
> same error...after getting the data in Blob or Large
> Object.
>
> Error in connection == FastPath call returned ERROR:
> invalid large-object descriptor: 0

This is usually a symptom of not being in a transaction.  Large objects
need to be done inside a transaction.  Try adding
connection.setAutoCommit(false) somewhere in your code.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: MySQL Gets Functions in Java - Enlightenment Please
Сообщение: Re: MySQL Gets Functions in Java - Enlightenment Please