Re: BLOBS : how to remove them totally

От Nilabhra Banerjee
Тема Re: BLOBS : how to remove them totally
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanx for ur suggestion... But I face a new problem
now...

connection.setAutoCommit works well with postgresql
7.3 .. but with postgresql 7.4 I am getting the
error...
Error in connection == ERROR:  SET AUTOCOMMIT TO OFF
is no longer supported

I have tried pg73jdbc1.jar and pg73jdbc3.jar .. both
gave the same error....

But in psql (7.4) the command \set AUTOCOMMIT off is
working. Strangely \set AUTOCOMMIT off is actually
changing the value of AUTOCOMMIT internal variable...
If I type \set autocommit off .. there will create
another variable 'autocommit' and set it to 'off'...
But this wont change the autocommit mode to off.. (The
documentation doesnot tell us of any such caps/small
behaviour!)

Regards
N Banerjee