Re: postgresql-7.4 make error: tuptoaster.c: In function

От Roderick A. Anderson
Тема Re: postgresql-7.4 make error: tuptoaster.c: In function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2 Jan 2004, julius wrote:

> im not sure if this is the correct mailing list, please correct me if it is not.
> my gcc is version 3.2, configure runs fine i deativated readline-support...but this error occours:
>
> gcc -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wmissing-declarations -I../../../../src/include
-D_GNU_SOURCE  -c -o tuptoaster.o tuptoaster.c

> tuptoaster.c: In function `toast_delete_datum':
> tuptoaster.c:973: `F_OIDEQ' undeclared (first use in this function)

I ran into the same thing when working with RPMs and the tarball(s).
This happened in a vserver (http://www.linux-vserver.org/) not in the main
server.  No solution at this time.  In fact I caved and used the pre-built
RPMs.  :-)  Good luck.

Rod
--    "Open Source Software - You usually get more than you pay for..."    "Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache
{middleware}PostgreSQL"

От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: bytea, index and like operator again and detailed report
От: Alvar Freude
Сообщение: Re: bytea, index and like operator again and detailed